Mary Crowley visited the Cook, Melville, and Gauguin exhibit at the Maritime Museum of San Diego. Mary is on the advisory board for the museum as regards their construction of the ship San Salvador. She had the opportunity to tour the building site with Dr. Raymond Ashley, Director of the museum. Anyone visiting San Diego should be sure to visit both the museum to see the great exhibit and the building site of the San Salvador.
News and Updates
- Mary Crowley will be at the San Diego Maritime Museum Sept 28th for special event
- Mary Crowley Visits The Harbour School Hong Kong
- Assembly Bill Would Cut Plastic Trash To Ocean
- Unfinished Business: The Case for Extended Producer Responsibility for Post-Consumer Packaging
- Seabirds Study Shows Plastic Pollution Reaching Surprising Levels